Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bella Thorne Is Seventeen Magazine's June/July Cover Girl

Sixteen year old actress and singer Bella Thorne has been announced as Seventeen magazine's June/July cover girl. This young lady looks beautiful on the cover.

Bella Thorne talked with Seventeen on issues such as body image and not being a party girl.

Here is some of what Bella had to say:

On Body Image
"Girls are shamed for their bodies and made to believe that they're not supposed to show them or love them. They're made to believe that they aren't perfect, that they need to ‘work on it,’ that they need to see themselves differently—and I think it's freaking ridiculous. It gets on my nerves because boys can do whatever; it's like we're living in the 1800s again. It drives me crazy."

On The Pressures To Have Sex
"It needs to be the most special, beautiful thing that ever happened. It should be a decision you feel right about. If you don't feel 100% about it, then it shouldn't happen. It has to be something you want with your whole heart."

On Working Hard
"In my family, we don't come from a whole lot of money. We work for everything and we don’t ever stop until we're done. I don't like people who think they can get places in life just because of their last name. That doesn't work for me."

On Her Relationship With Boyfriend, Tristan Klier
“Tristan was not a relationship guy before me. On our first date, he thought I was going to be just like the other girls he had met who would always give it up and kiss him right away…I waited six weeks – I had to make sure he was in it to win it.”

On Never Giving Up On Her Dreams
"[If my agent says] 'No, you don't understand. They're offering [the part] to someone else,' I don't care. Get me back in. I want to see the director again. For me, it's not a matter of 'Well, it's gone.' No, there's always something you can do to change someone's mind."

On Not Being A Party Girl
"Honestly, I’d rather sit in my bed and watch Netflix. That is me all day long. Or my mom's like "Bella, aren't you going to hang out with your friends?" And I'm like, "I can't! I have math to do." I can't be behind, I'll freak out."

You can see more of what Bella had to say with Seventeen Magazine by picking up the June/July issue when it hits newsstands on May 20th. Please go out an buy this issue of Seventeen Magazine on May 20th to see the beautiful and talented Bella Thorne on their June/July cover.

Seventeen tweeted; SO very excited to announce our June/July cover star, ! <3

All photographs are credited to Seventeen Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment