Friday, April 18, 2014

Zendaya Takes Over Radio Disney Twitter

The beautiful seventeen year old actress and singer Zendaya Coleman took time out of her Friday (April 18th) to take over Radio Disney Twitter for questions. Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman, known simply as Zendaya, is an American teen actress, singer and dancer from Oakland, California.

Here is what questions Zendaya is answering on her Radio Disney Twitter take over:

-Princess & the frog, Tiana's one of the fiercest princesses! RT : what is your fav disney movie?

-I'm super excited for the RDMAs & I can't wait to perform! RT : are you excited for the music awards

I can't pick one!! making the movie was a blast & I can't wait for everyone to see it! RT : favourite part of Zapped?

:I have been listening to a lot of this new artist, Sam Smith, what an amazing voice!!! RT : recent song that you like?

:I'm so grateful 4 the support they give me everyday. I love my fans, no my ZSWAGGERS so much! RT :message to your fans?

:that's a hard question. maybe I should ask my fans to come up with a name! RT : what would u call your world tour?

:I just really want people to be positive with each other... RT : What's your the
biggest wish?

:...we're all stuck on this world together so we might as well make the best of it! RT : What's your biggest wish?

:We are touring around the US this summer so check my website RT : Is there a tour in the works

: twitter and instagram RT : what's the first app you check in the morning?

: of course it's hip hop, but I really do love ballroom now! RT : what's your favourite kind of dance?

: …to perform for the fans, and really just celebrate young talent! RT : What r u most excited for the

You can see what else Zendaya is being asked by going to Radio Disney twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment