Monday, April 21, 2014

Olivia Holt & Piper Curda Paint Easter Eggs Together April 20th

olivia_holt A little of what painting Easter eggs with @pippiphooray1 looks like.
The adorable Olivia Holt and Piper Curda from 'I Didn't Do It' spent time on April 20th, 2014 (Easter) painting Easter Eggs together.

Olivia Hastings Holt born August 5, 1997 is an American teen actress and singer, best known for playing the role of Kim on the Disney XD series Kickin' It, and starring in the Disney original movie Girl vs. Monster. She currently stars in the Disney Channel Original Series, I Didn't Do It.

Piper Curda is an actress, known for Rule the Mix (2011), I Didn't Do It (2014) and Save the Date (2013).
: "Who took my spoon?!?" - right after I took this (ps it was the 1 in her hand) ” *face-palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment